Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I ordered the bags today!!!!!

I am super excited - I was able to find a supplier locally for the purchase of the actual bags that I am going to fill.

I was able to get durable bags that are large with bottom gussetts, handles and have zippers.

I thought this was important because most of these people don't have anything, so this way not only do they have a bag filled with personal hygiene items but they also have the bag itself which they can keep things safe and secure in.

It may not sound like a big deal to some people but to those who have nothing it is.

One third of the bags are blue, one third are green and one third are pink.

It was a little more than I wanted to spend per bag at $1.70 but to have the zipper was worth it.

Thank goodness that I am earning some money from survey sites and swagbucks to offset the cost, I ordered 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment