Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27, 2010

CVS - Aveeno Shampoo & Conditioner FREE + MONEY MAKER

Only had time to run in to CVS this morning as we had to drop the kiddos at their grandparents for a fun week of camp.

CVS

Has a great ECB deal when you buy $25 of Aveeno products you receive $10 in ECB's and can submit for the $10 Aveeno Rebate


I believe the rebate excludes Aveeno Vitality Kits - so read carefully.

Also, there are great coupons for these to make the whole transaction FREE except for tax.

Here is how my deal went this morning:

Bought 2 Aveeno Shampoos - $6.49 each
Bought 2 Aveeno Conditioners - $6.49 each
Total Cost Before Coupons : $25.96

Use 2 $1.50 Aveeno Shampoo Coupons - www.coupons.com (Personal)
Use 2 $1.50 off Aveeno Conditioner Coupons - www.coupons.com (Personal)
Cost after coupons :$16.96

Used $4 off $20 coupon from CVS, these frequently will print from the kiosk at the store. Just scan your card and you will randomly be given coupons to use.

Cost after Coupon: $12.96
Paid for the item with $8.00 ECBS that I earned last week when I scored 4 free tubes of Colgate Toothpaste
Total cash out of pocket was $4.96

Now don't forget , I also recieved $10 in ECB's to use on my next transaction and I submitted it for the $10 Aveeno rebate.

Grand total when I receive the rebate and use the ECBs is All 4 products FREE plus $15.04

Don't forget to hit your back browser once they print as you can print each coupon twice.

This deal also works for Aveeno stylers.

These are going straight into the bags of hope and the overage will go towards my fund for the purchasing the bags themselves...still working on a supplier.

Should I not mention that hubby did a CVS transaction and bought AA batteries and some snacks, and gum for the trip for a grand total $32.
No coupons but almost a heart attack for me when we paid full price for everything!!!!

Happy shopping everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment