Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 12, 2010

SWAGBUCKS

Swagbucks - what is it?

Swagbucks is a website site that you can earn digital dollars or swagbucks.

You can use your swagbucks and redeem them for different items in the swag store.
This can be anything from gift cards, clothing, electronics, donations to charity or good old fashion $$.

You can earn more by completing surveys, offers and playing games.

I have earned mine solely by using them as a search engine.

It takes two minutes to sign up and that's it - I have earned about $45 so far that I have cashed out in $5.00 increments directly to my Paypal Account.

I use the money to offset the costs of purchases made for the charities - to me it feels like free money.....now if everyone did this and used there $$ for charities what a difference we could make.

No comments:

Post a Comment