Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rite Aid - Up Rewards Program

Rite Aid has a new program in addition to their Single Check Rebates (SCR).

This Reward UP Program requires you to sign up for a Rite Aid Wellness Card, which takes one minute.

You need to have your Reward Card scanned prior to each transaction.

Things I like about the program:

1. You are not limited to the amount of rewards you can earn.
i.e: If I want to earn $2 Up Reward on toothpaste I can earn as many as I want but I must
do each one in a separate transaction; buy only one in each transaction and earn a reward
buying two will still only produce one reward

2. You can use your rewards in combination with other coupons.

3. You can roll the rewards
i.e.: You can use the toothpaste reward to buy another toothpaste

Things I do not like about the program:

1. You can not earn more than one reward per transaction.

2. When you scan your reward card, sometimes it takes off the your percentage off - which
means some quick recalculating at the cash register.

It may end up being a good program - I just need to do a it more tinkering with it.

I did manage to score about four Colgate Toothpastes for the Bags of Hope for about .50 total!

No comments:

Post a Comment