Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kmart Deals - Free Toothbrushes

OK - so I tried my luck at Kmart with two kids in tow.

Probably not the best idea I had all day.

I had to speak to the manager and then the store manager - because they said they were not doubling coupons, then they said that they would only double them if the register rang it up like that..yada yada yada...anyways.

I was able to get:

Reach Toothbrushes (two packs) - $1.59
Used $2/2 Coupon - out of pocket FREE

I got 6 packages - so 12 FREE Toothbrushes

Tampax Pearls Tampons - $4.79
Used $2/1 Coupon - doubled to $4.00 off
Total out of pocket : 1.58

Grand total: $2.59 ( Gotta love tax) for 12 toothbrushes and two packages of tampons

I would call your local Kmart ahead of time to make sure they are participating in double coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment