Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

Bags of Hope






These are all the items that will be going into the Bags of Hope that I am bringing to the shelter tomorrow. This is only enough things to fill eight bags!
Only 92 more to go.

Each bag will contain:
Toothpaste
Toothbrush Holder
Dental Floss
Soap
Soap Holder
Shampoo
Hairbrush
Ponytail Holders
Nail Files
Pens
Notepad of Paper
Shaving Cream
Package of Disposable Razors
5 pack of Underwear
Pair of Socks
Hand Sanitizer
Benadryl Anti Itch Sticks
SPF Lip Care
Carefree Pantyshields
Tampons
Super Absorbant Pads
Regular Pads
Cosmetic Case
All of these are full size Items you would buy off any drugstore shelf.
Retail Price for all 8 bags: $80.00
Total I paid for each bag: $1.49
Thank you so much to everyone who has given me coupons so I was able to purchase these items for such little money and for supporting me along this journey.
I will continue to update the blog as I go and post great deals along the way!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl! I really admire what you are doing, and would like to help. I also use coupons on a weekly basis, but would not consider myself an Extreme Coupon Queen yet. I have a lot left over that I do not use, and would like to send them to you.

    Can you list the coupons that would be most beneficial for you at this time?

    Also, I am part of a meetup group for mommies, and I bet I can get a lot of them to help too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any coupons are helpful.

    The ones I use the most for The Bags of Hope are:
    Tampons
    Toothpaste
    Toothbrushes
    Soap
    Feminine Products
    Shampoo
    Hand Sanitizer
    Dipsosable razors
    Dental Floss
    Chapstick/Nivea Lip Care
    Diapers
    Baby Wipes
    Baby Lotion/Wash
    Any Medications: Bayer/Ecotrin/Advil/Motrin/Benadryl
    Bandaids

    Thank you so very.

    Anything not used to purchase item for the bags can be used to buy an ityem that may put overage towards another item that will go in the bag.

    Any unused or expired coupons go to Military Families stationed abroad - so ever one counts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post. I like this topic.This site has lots of advantage.I found many interesting things from this site. It helps me in many ways.Thanks for posting this again. puberty kit for daughter

    ReplyDelete