Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

5 Pack of Underwear - $1.25 at Walgreens!!

Wasn't really looking for his but on my trip today I saw a Clearance sign

Regularly priced 5 pack of women's underwear was $9.99 was on sale for $6 and then reduced to $3 and then 75% off of that. Grand total $1.25 for a 5 pack.

They also had boys/girls socks as well as baby 3 pack of onesies and sock for the same price.

I grabbed all that they had which was about 12 packages.

First I bought Gillette Fusion Razor for the men on sale for $9.99 used a $4.00 coupon and payed $5.98 out of pocket and received a $5.00 RR to use on my next purchase.

So I bought four razors and 12 packages of underpants for $7.02 out of pocket!!

I am really excited to be able to put these in the bags or the ladies. Personal items like that are hard to come by at a decent price.

I will be posting pictures later of the actual bags that were finally delivered - all 100 of them.

I will be filling 8 of them tonight so my family room looks like a drugstore exploded.

No comments:

Post a Comment