Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rite Aid Deals 8/28!

There are some great deals on feminine product at Rite Aid.

If you do separate purchases and roll your UP rewards you can basically get on to pay for the next transaction.

Transaction:

(2)Playtex 18 Count - $4.99/each = $9.98
Huggies Diapers Jumbo pack - $8.99
Schick Extreme razors - 4 count - $5.99
(2) Carefree Pantyshields - .99/each = $1.98

Total before Coupons: $26.94

Used the following coupons:

Rite Aid Coupon $5/25
Schick Razors $5.00
Huggies Coupon - $2.00
Huggies Video Values Coupon - $3.00
Carefree - $1/2
Playtex $2.50/2
Playtex - Buy One get one Free - $4.99

Total After Coupons: $3.45

Plus I used my 10% coupon I earned for using my wellness coupon
Total after all coupons: $2.99

I also earned the following Up rewards which can be used like cash on my next purchase:
$2 for the purchase of Playtex
$2 for the purchase of Huggies

Total after using my ups reward on my next purchase : FREE plus $1.01 overage

I love it when stores pay me to buy their products.

These are great products that go into the 'Bags of Hope' and the Diapers are for the Raleigh Rescue Mission.

Hopefully I will be delivering more bags to the Mission tomorrow.









No comments:

Post a Comment