Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 13, 2010

More Bags to The Raleigh Rescue Mission!!

The kids and I delivered 7 more Bags of Hope to the Raleigh Rescue Mission today and it felt so good. Each bag contained personal hygiene products for the women of a retail value of $64.

One of the bet things is that the products in the bags are full size and should last the women a month or more.

I estimated that it cost between .50 - .75 to fill each bag using all the coupons that people have so generously donated to me.

We were able to get everything in the bags that we wanted including a package of new underwear for each one. That is really exciting because it is almost impossible to find coupons for those.

The ladies there are great and know me and the kids by name - they are so grateful so everyone is happy.

I am scouting out some new deals for this weeks because we need to load up on some feminine products, shampoo and shaving cream.

I received my 10% coupon for using my Rite Aid Wellness card (yes that means I shop there way too much) so I will be trying to combine that with the $25 gift certificate I got from them for one of their skin care rebate.

I will try and see how much I can score with those together - happy shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment