Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Points - Earn $$ for reading emails.

I want to tell you about another way to make $ when you are on the computer.

My Points is a reward based program that you earn point for various things and then redeem those points for gift cards or other merchandise.
First sign up and create a profile.

Based on your profile you will receive emails that you receive points for reading.
You may select up to 15 areas of interest, I suggest selecting 15 because the # of emails you receive is related to your profile. You may also change your profile at any time.

It takes my two seconds to click on them and just by checking my email and clicking these few emails everyday I have earned enough point to redeem into a $25 Gift Card to Walgreen's.

There are a lot of other ways to earn points such as downloading the toolbar, selecting certain offers and participating in surveys.

I did mine purely by clicking on the emails they sent me.

It took about 4 months for me to earn my $25 Gift Card - not bad for about 30 minutes of my time.

This was a simple way to make money to use to buy products for the Bags of Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment