Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Huge Thank You to Sunrise Methodist Church - Holly Springs

I gave a coupon class last night for a womens group at Sunrise Methodist Church in Holly Springs and the women there were incredible.

They we all incredibly sweet and EXTREMELY GENEROUS!!!

I was overwhelmed by there generosity - here are a few pictures of the tables full of item for the Bags of Hope.

At the end of the meeting we actually filled 10 Bags of Hope that Stephanie will deliver to a local charity.

I would like to thank all the ladies that attended as well as all who gave items through the church. There were literally bins of items.

A few women gave money which is amazing - this will allow me to buy items that are hard to find coupons for, especially underwear and socks.

A huge thank you to Stephanie for putting all this together!!!!!

I will post as soon as I know where she delivers the bags and the remainder of the items to a local charity to give you a total of what was collected.

A truly amazing group of people - we are very blessed to have people willing to help others in need.


No comments:

Post a Comment